We are always in the process of selecting candidates for our residential and non-residential programmes in Spain:
In order to apply:
You should begin by sending an updated PDF version of your Curriculum with a PHOTO in the top Right Hand corner of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-native English speaking applicants will need to take and pass an online LEVEL TEST. The minimum required score is a C1.
Teachers: Native English speaking applicants as well as Non-native English speaking applicants must provide certificates demonstrating the completion of a TEFL/TESL/TRINITY or any other recognised English teaching certificate AND/OR provide proof of either having completed a Teaching Degree at university or are in the process of completing one.
Monitors: Any monitors applying for a position must already have a Monitor’s Training Certificate to be considered for a position at one of our programmes.
Lifeguards: Any lifeguards applying for a position must already have a Lifeguard’s Training Certificate to be considered for a position at one of our programmes.
Internship Candidates (Teaching, Monitors, Admin Assistants, etc.): Any applicants who are looking to complete their internship at one of programmes or here in our office must provide us with all of the information pertinent to said internship (reason for the internship, length of internship, start date, end date, and university or programme Tutor’s contact details)
Applicants must have or be able to obtain the following documentation to receive a formal job offer if chosen after having completed an interview here in our offices or via SKYPE* (*only residents living outside of Madrid):
- Curriculum Vitae with picture attached in the top right-hand corner
- Valid Spanish DNI/NIE (Residency) or Permission to work within the EU (Student NIE’s are not accepted)
- Spanish Social Security Number
- Criminal Record from your Country of Origin (Non-UK) –see below
– It is only valid for 3 months so PLEASE WAIT until before camp starts to renew it or receive a copy if you do not have one yet. If you are Spanish or have resided in Spain for longer than 6 months you will need to collect a criminal record for Delitos/Delicuentes Sexuales.
– If you ARE a UK Citizen, you will conduct your DBS check through King’s College. You will be asked to provide some documents to conduct said check. If you have resided in Spain for more than 6 months you WILL need to also collect the criminal record for Delitos/Delicuentes Sexuales.
- Scanned Copies of Degrees and Certificates
- 2 References
Thank you for taking the time to read the information above and look forward to speaking with you.